Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I Still Do! And He Does Too!


Yesterday, Frank and I celebrated our 20th Wedding Anniversary! It was a wonderful day! We went shopping! Jewelry shopping! We hit every jewelry store in the mall, every jewelry counter and even glanced at some of the jewelry kiosks trying to find the perfect ring to symbolize our 20 years together. I wasn't sure what he had in mind....diamonds??? aniversary band???? gemstones???? In any case, we both spied this beautiful ring at the exact same time and knew it was the one! Isn't it gorgeous???? I love it!
After jewelry shopping, there was clothes shopping, candy shopping and yarn shopping! Followed by a delicious lunch at Panera Bread. He totally spoiled me yesterday. It was so much fun!
I can't wait to do it again in another 20 years!
Happy Anniversary, Dear Husband! Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Twenty years!! Its hard to believe that so much time has passed. The ring is beautiful. Frank is such a romantic; you are truly blessed with a wonderful husband and family.