Just tired! It might have something to do with the midnight courier run to Pittsburgh I did last night. Along with the thought of having to do it two more nights in a row. It's not actually a "midnight" run. I leave the house about 8 p.m. and get home about 1:30 a.m. So, it does encompass midnight.
In addition to the courier stuff, I'm doing all the "mama" stuff and "wife" stuff. The stuff that most of you do every day too....laundry, cleaning, grocery shopping, bill paying, dr. appts, cooking, taking care of the indoor pets and the chickens, trying to maintain a flower bed and keep the car somewhat decent. Which reminds me, I think it needs an oil change again. Oh, and add, homeschooling to the list. Did I say I'm tired??? I am. Might just take a nice long nap until about 8 p.m. ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
No comments:
Post a Comment