Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Those Moments

You ever have one of those moments when you're just so proud of your kid you could bust??? I had one of those yesterday. I took my daughter to test for her learner's permit. It wasn't the fact that she passed her test the first try, but when she was asked if she wanted to be an organ donor, she didn't hestitate or have to think about it...she just said Oh, yes! I want to do that! How often have I hemmed and hawed over the issue when it was simply just the right thing for her to do. I'm so proud of her! She's an amazing person!

1 comment:

~JESSI~ said...

Okay, yeah... I've told you I'm so proud of your daughter for HOW LONG NOW????? :) ...I guess it's just a good reflection on you and Frank. I hope my kids are as good as yours some day.