Thursday, November 8, 2007

Poem

This poem was found in our house. It is hand-written by the lady that lived here for 55 years!

BEAUTY
Beauty is the hills and mountains seen from far away.
It is also a country farm place; a place where I would stay
and flowers all around this farm by the hills so green
looks like a place of paradise when happened to be seen.
To go to this enchanting place, I certainly would not stall.
It's beautiful every season of year summer, winter and fall.
I did not mention spring for that season is a gem.
With flowers growing everywhere and birds on every stem.
Now if you ever see a farm like this, to you I hope will seem
that what I just have said certainly was not a dream.

1 comment:

~JESSI~ said...

Wow V!!! That is your house! I can picture her sitting at the window by our PC writing that. Makes me miss you... and your peaceful home.