Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Running, running, running....



I started a running program yesterday. And I'm announcing it here so I'll be accountable to someone. I used to run when I lived in Florida. I did a couple of 5K's. The last one was in the pouring rain and wind. That's when I quit running. So, now I'm starting from the beginning with a 10-week program. At the end of 10 weeks, I'm supposed to be able to run 30 minutes continuosly. It was my little friend, Christopher who got me motivated to try again. He's training for a half-marathon in Texas in January and he's not even a teenager yet. Sure, he's got youth on his side. But with some training, I think I can give him a run for his money!

1 comment:

~JESSI~ said...

Run Run Run! For me too... because when I run, it causes more harm than good! :)