Saturday, March 8, 2008

An Apron Day!

Mom and I stopped at a church rummage sale this morning, the first one of the year. Spring can't be far behind!

She spotted a stash of hand-made aprons and pointed them out to me. It didn't take me long to scoop them up at 50 cents each! Wooo Hooo!

The floral/white apron is linen with a flour sack pocket and bottom trim. The one beside it reminds me of my grandma. The white/green apron is unique because the green part is pot holders! How cool is that! And I love the red/white one! It has a little lace-edged pocket on it.

As if those aprons weren't enough, when I got home I had a package from Kaiya in NJ. She had my name for the Spring Sassy Apron Swap and sent the beautiful apron in the pic below. It has an adorable heart-embellished pocket. How cute! She also sent some Yogi Tea teabags and a recipe for Vegetarian Chili! How did she know!!??? Thanks so much, Kaiya! I love it!


What a wonderful apron day!

No comments: