
Mucinex is what the doctor suggested I take. So, every time I take one of these capsules, I image these little green guys living in my head. Not a pleasant thought.
What started out as a cold (assumes the PA) is now a sinus infection with piercing pains radiating down my cheekbones and in my ears.
So, along with mucinex, I get to take an antibiotic and motrin for the pain. Anyone that knows me well, knows that I HATE to take pills. I won't even take a Tylenol until I absolutely have to. Nevertheless, I popped 4 pills yesterday with very little hestitation. I just want the pain to go away. I had a slight rash on my chest afterwards and I'm not sure if it's a reaction to the amoxicillan (my mom's allergic to penicillan) or if it was from the heated rice bag I was clinging to to ward off the chills. Guess I'll find out shortly when I take my morning dosage.
This 4-day diet of cream of wheat, hot tea, chicken noodle soup and pudding is causing some serious weight loss. But I'd rather have my taste buds back. Tater tots anyone???
No comments:
Post a Comment