I'm having so much fun with this new toy. I have downloaded lots and lots of music, tv shows, podcasts (love podcasts). It's amazing. Now when I'm flitting about the house doing all my housewifey stuff, rest assured nano is in my apron pocket. The kids fuss when I sing out loud but sometimes I just can't help it. The funny thing is the vast assortment of music on my ipod. I have Alan Jackson and Alabama, Conway Twitty and Loretta Lynn, Britney Spears and Beyonce, Toby Mac and Skillet, Daughtry and Elliott Yamin, Janet Jackson and Kelly Clarkson, Beethoven and Mozart, Norah Jones, Veggie Tales, Reba and Rascal Flatts, April Wine and Nickelback, Hinder and Fergie, Casting Crowns and Mercy Me just to name a few. I have over 500 songs and haven't even used half of the memory yet. This nano is an 8 gb just to give you an idea of the capacity.
If you're interested in your own "apple a day" check out apple.com and type in "refurbished". They have great deals and the ipods come with the same warranty as a new one.
And if you already have an ipod, tell me what you're listening to.
2 comments:
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm iPods! YummmmmY!
I love it! It looks like the color of Tiffany's! MISS YOU!
Post a Comment