Thursday, June 11, 2009

Road trip with my Boy! Washington, D. C.

Andrew and I hit the road again with his friend, Tracy. We had to go to DC to pick up Amber, who had been in Georgia. So, we decided to take advantage of the trip and hit some tourist spots. First up, the National Zoo!


I picked up a monkey along the way.

We saw zebras.

This panda was having a great time eating bamboo.


This sign was interesting.


Baby hippopotomos.

Baby elephant!

Loved this photo!


Isn't he cute?

He was so photogenic!

Big ole turtle!

Giant crabby! I took this picture for Lacey and Papaw and Grandma. It's shell is a little bigger than my fist.


Andrew took this photo. Love the reflection in the water.

Beautiful falls.

Our second stop was at the Washington Mall. We walked around a bit and then went to the Smithsonian.


This museum was closed on my last two visits. So, I was glad to be able to check it out this time.


Archie Bunker's chair is still on exhibit as well as Dorothy 's ruby red slippers from the Wizard of Oz.

No comments: