Thursday, June 11, 2009

Road trip with my Boy! Niagara Falls, NY!

We visited the Castellani Museum on the campus of Niagara University. They had a special exhibit of aprons! Unfortunately, they wouldn't let me take pictures of the exhibit.

Campus!


Andrew stuck his finger in George Bernard Shaw's ear!

Steven and Nancy outside the museum! These are our wonderful friends that we stayed with.

We had dinner at Chilis. Yum!

This is the dessert we brought home. It's a white chocolate molten lava cake in berry sauce! It was delicious! I was so excited to see this on the menu. I've only seen chocolate lava cake, not white chocolate lava cake. (I'm allergic to chocolate but can eat white chocolate).

Andrew and I stopped by the Galleria Mall on the way home. And I bought my first Kathy Van Zeeland bag. Isn't it pretty??? Andrew calls it my bowling ball bag. Best part, it was 75% off at Macy's! Woo Hoo! Gotta love a sale!

No comments: