Friday, May 28, 2010
Hammock Time!
I had no idea the healing powers of a hammock! Let me tell you about it. I bought Frank a hammock as part of his father's day gift. At least that's what I told him. It was actually a very self-serving gift. One of my friends has a hammock and really enjoys it. I thought Frank might enjoy a hammock too. I had no idea how much I would enjoy it. We've been laying on it at night and looking at the stars and the clouds. We listen to the train in the distance and dogs barking. We hear crickets and frogs. And watch lightening bugs. Frank points out the satellites in the sky. And we watch airplanes criss-cross high above us. We talk about our day and solve the world's problems. Everything is good and right while lying in the hammock. Even the kids have enjoyed the hammock. Andrew and I plunked down on it after working in the garden the other evening. It was only for a few minutes but it was enough for us to catch our breath and go on with our evening. I know Amber is just waiting to sneak her turn on the hammock with a quilt and a good book. That actually sounds like a pretty good idea....catch ya later....guess you know where you can find me....it's hammock time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment