Monday, April 2, 2007

Modern Advances



Have you seen this new machine??? It's an ice cream vending machine at a rest stop! It's sooo funny! Inside the machine is a small chest freezer. After you make your selection on the key pad. The freezer lid pops up and a mechanical arm goes over the freezer...at the end of the arm is a vacuum that grabs your choice and lifts it out of the freezer and drops it into the slot where you can pick it up. The arm goes back into place and the freezer lid slams shut!! I love it!! I had so much fun with it that everyone let me get their ice cream for them. It's better than a slot machine cause you're sure to win every time!

2 comments:

Military Brat said...

Haha oh the simple things in life...you gotta love them!

~JESSI~ said...

V? Next time we are at a rest stop together... I'll buy ice cream just so you can watch again!