
We went to Georgia to celebrate our friend's 25th Wedding Anniversary. It was a special time. Each of their three boys honored them in a special way. One prayed over them, one blessed them and one thanked them for being such great parents. As an "old married couple", can you ask for anything more???

Amber and I went to Florida for a few days.

I had lunch with my girls from the flower shop. And Ed. He's the optometrist that worked across the hall from us. We spent 4 hours at Ruby Tuesdays catching up on the last two years.

Amber and I had dinner Tuesday night with our friends, Frances and Reggie. They're a wonderful, sweet couple that love the Lord and have adopted us into their family. Their daughter and her family was there. As well as their son and one of his children. It was a packed house and lots of fun.
We attended church Wed. night at our old church. They gave me a stack of cd's to listen to on the way home.
Amber got to go surfing Wed. afternoon. She had no problem getting up on the board the first try. She's eager to go again.
I got to spend some time on a small beach all by myself. It was great! Just me, the seagulls and the sound of the waves.
There was some shopping involved. We had to check out the BX and Commissary. And Bealls Outlet and a yarn store called Unwind. And I had to go to the Bass Pro Shop with Frank's list in hand.
This was one of my favorite vacations ever! The only way it could have been better is if Frank had come with us. Maybe next time. We're working on him.
No comments:
Post a Comment