Friday, September 12, 2008

Yummy Goodness

I recently discovered the most amazing cream scones I have ever tasted. I tried to get the recipe but was told they are from a local coffee shop. Went to the coffee shop, they're not sharing! They'll sell you as many of these amazing scones as you can eat but they're not giving up their recipe. But....

I did find this website Baking & Dessert Recipes & Photos - Joyofbaking.com and the photos of their scones look eerily similar to the ones in the coffee shop. There's even a scone newsletter on this website with lots of scone baking tips and various recipes included. Can't wait to try them.

Then this morning, I stumbled upon this recipe. Pop Up Pancakes Make and Takes These just make my mouth water. So simple and with basic ingredients. Yum!

I'll post pictures and let you know how everything turns out. Stay tuned!

Update:


Here's a pic of my Pop Up Pancakes. I had them with tidbit pineapples. Delicious!


No comments: