Man: Hey, Boy! How ya been??? Hain't seen you in awhile.
Young Man: Been good. Been good.
Man: You cut a lot of brush off my place.
Young Man: Yeah.
Young Woman: He came home real tanned.
Man: I bet he came home real worn out too! He cleared ALOT of brush off my place. So, what you doing now???
Young Man: I drive school bus sometimes.
Man: Good. Good. This here your wife???
Young Man: Naw. She's just my girlfriend. This here's *Betty Rae Smith.
Man: I know'd some Smiths. You know *Roger Smith??? Or *Raymond Smith??? I used to run around with them boys.
Young Man: I know'd Roger but not Raymond.
Young Woman: Raymond's Roger's daddy. I grew up with 'em.
Young Man: Well, we best be going. Good to see ya.
Man: Yeah. Good to see you too! Tell your mama and daddy Hi for me.
Young Man: I will. Bye.
Young Woman: Bye.
*Names have been changed to protect the innocent.
No comments:
Post a Comment